Sunday, February 15, 2009

Assignment for Monday, February 16

This week we start looking at the motivation behind encouraging one another. Without love, it becomes just something on a list we check off - if we do it at all. When we learn to truly love others, encouraging becomes much easier because we WANT to do it. Today your assignment is to answer question #1 and the Clearing the Cobwebs question.

Oh - did you want to know the official answers to the optional memory verse quiz?

1. James 1:2-3
2. Hebrews 10:24
3. 1 Peter 4:10

If you have any questions about the answers, let me know. Maybe I'll answer them!

5 comments:

Qwert said...

#1 The ability to love one another comes from the Lord.

Cobwebs - I don't see personalities in cars so I don't know which would 'fit' me. But I like the old Mustangs and the new versions (not the ones in the late 70s and 80s). And I want my car to be red!

Qwert said...

And count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing ... produces patience. James 1:2-3

And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, Heb 10:23

And if any one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. 1 Peter 4:10

I will keep practicing. Even the one verse I typed correctly, I still got the reference wrong.

The Lady said...

I'm not a car person so this was an impossible question for me. However, I CAN say that my car would probably be light blue because I like that color.

Jennifer Froelich said...

Done for today.

I'd want a Subaru Forrester, dark green or dark blue, 4-wheel drive because it's pretty (I think) but practical, dependable, sensible and safe -- I want to be those things too! :)

"And let us consider how to motivate one another to love and good deeds." Hebrews 10:24

"Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance." James 1:2-3

"As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God." I Peter 4:10

Drama Queens said...

Done for today (sorry for the absence!) Hmm...as far as a car goes, either an audi TT (I have liked those for a long time because they are sporty) or maybe a 2 door jeep that you can take the top and sides off and let the wind fly through your hair!