Friday, July 3, 2009

Assignment for Friday, July 3

I'm back. And today we finish up our study of gentleness. I will be sending out an email to the rest of the ladies at church to let them know we will be starting another study soon. Unless you all have an ideal starting time, I guess we will start after the books arrive. So we will only have about a week to two weeks down time. For those of you who don't really want a break, I will have interum assignments for you. We'll be using the book on Colossians/and the other book that I can't remember right now. (Yes, I still have a bit of brain fatique from that headache.) Let me know for sure if you will be participating so I know how many books to order.

Week Nine, Day Five

2 comments:

psychomom said...

done for today...hey, Julie, where are you?

Jennifer Froelich said...

Done with Thursday's lesson...seems I'm running a day behind.