Monday, July 6, 2009

Assignment for Monday, July 6

Are you ready for this week, ladies? Self-control, the final subject, is often the hardest one for individuals to develop. I'm looking forward to learning what this author has to teach us.

After talking to a couple of you in person, I have decided that our next study will begin August 3. If you are interested in continuing with me in the interim between the this study and the next, let me know and if you have something you would like to study, let me know that too!

Week Ten, Day One

5 comments:

Qwert said...

Good morning,

Acts 24:22-27 - the parts are righteousness, self-control, and judgment

T, T, F, T

1 Corinthians 6:12 – I will choose to be free in Christ rather than to be captured by my desires

Paraphrase of Proverbs 25:28 – Without self-control there is no protection or defense.

The spies description: The cities are large with walls that reach up to the sky.

1 Kings 3:1 – his own house, the house of the Lord, and the walls of Jerusalem

1 Cor 6:19-20 – The Holy Spirit is in you.

Ezekiel 26:7-14 – When the walls are broken down, the enemy comes in and plunders and destroys

Ezekiel 38: 11 – When the wall are broken down, the cites is defenseless

psychomom said...

very succinct, Julie! :)

done for today.

Qwert said...

Well I got a late start. Then had to rush to type it up (I like being the first to post (grin)).
Just got back from a client (which lasted an hour longer than expected). Now on to do a tax return. Later,

Audrey said...

Done for today.

3 Short Ones said...

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but I did get my lesson done last night.