Monday, June 7, 2010

The first Monday of summer break

Hello, ladies. So we have one vote for a summer break. That's the only vote we have. lol I have decided that after I finish the New Testament this week, I will start going through Every Woman's Battle for my summer study. I'll wait to hear from at least one more person before I decide if we break for summer or not, but right now I'm leaning toward breaking because the posts are rather sparse anyway so that usually means people are ready for a break. Either way, I hope you all have a great first official day of summer break!

2 comments:

Drama Queens said...

hey there--going to read psalms and journal prayers in bed tonight. And the book that you are doing sounds interesting, may have to check it out, Debbie!

Audrey said...

I will be reading my Proverbs when I go to bed too. As for a break, I don't think I care one way or another. I'm gonna probably go through the Proverbs book that we went through on our first study. But I can do that whether there is an official blog study or not.