Sunday, March 1, 2009

Assignment for Monday, March 2

Welcome to a new week of study! I hope you are all still enjoying learning about how to encourage each other and are putting some of the things we have learned into practice. That's how you know the Word is working in your life - when your thought processes are changing the your actions are showing the change. Today's assignment is to answer question #1 and the question on Clearing the Cobwelbs.

I'm not sure what my least favorite household chore is. I don't really mind any of them - it's just getting started doing them! Probably the one I put off the longest would be putting away the folded laundrey!

I am running late this morning so I will give your memory verse assignment tomorrow. Now THAT'S something to look forward to!

5 comments:

psychomom said...

done for today...

my LEAST favorite chore is dusting (followed closely by scrubbing the tubs)...I know because it's the one I procrastinate doing the longest. If I had it my way, and could have a comfortable and attractive home without them, I would have no nicnacs or books at all...too many THINGS to dust.

Jennifer Froelich said...

I'm done!

DISHES! I hate them -- they are neverending -- I can't ignore them or wish them away -- or even put them off if I'm not feeling well. I don't feel like a slave to the rest of my chores, but I often feel like a slave to my dishes!

Drama Queens said...

done for today.
sorry for my absence last week-will try to do better this week

my least favorite housekeeping task is also dishes. And, if this counts, bedtime---I know many people love it, but w/Aaron gone 4 nights a week, it tends to be a really hard time of day for me!

The Lady said...

Hmmm. Where is Julie? I hope she isn't sick again!! Audrey is still in McCall with her sisters so she won't be posting today.

Welcome back, Sarah. Let's see...so far we have one dusting, two dishes, and one putting the laundry away. I'm curious to see the rest of your answers!

Qwert said...

Sorry, ladies, for not posting. I did my lesson but never posted.

#1. From Galatians 6:2, we are to bear one another's burdens - so we can fulfill the law of Christ.

My least favorite chore is cleaning the bathroom.