Friday, March 20, 2009

Assignment for Friday, March 20

Yea - it's FRIDAY!! When most of you read this I should be on the road to California but I'm hoping to be able to check in while I am gone. If not, I will enjoy your answers when I return. Today's assignment: vote in the poll on the left and finish the questions in this chapter.

How is the memory verse coming along? I think we will make next week a review/catch up week for those of you who are participating in this part of the study.

Please keep me in your prayers while I'm away.

2 comments:

psychomom said...

done for yesterday and today.
I'm okay with what everyone else wants to do, but I went ahead and voted for "Living Beyond Yourself" because that is always a big issue that I need reminding about!

Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly kindness, in honor giving preference to one another; not lagging in diligence; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
Rom. 12:9-11

Tam said...

Hey gals...Here are my answers for today.
9. Paul probably left his mark at the end of every letter so that the readers would know it was from him. Hugely important since he was an inspired writer, they wouldn't want to be receiving false writings from someone pretending to be inspired.
10. Paul compares these Christians to an actual letter from Christ, written with the Spirit of God on human hearts. I LOVE this comparison!
D.D. God writes laws on hearts and minds. Audrey, do you have any more to say about this? I think I'm a little lost when it comes to expounding on it...hmmm...