Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday

Oops! I forgot to post this morning. We had a late night (for us) and I slept in and that messed up my routine. I see that Audrey and Julie have already posted for today. I'm still writing my way through Philippians and enjoying it tremendously. I love this book because it is so positive and reassuring, yet challenging at the same time. To have the mind of Christ...willing to give up everything to bring God glory, shown in Paul's example, and Timothy's, and Epaphroditus'...now that's a challenge for me. To rejoice always. Another great challenge. Lots to work on!!!

1 comment:

Qwert said...

Read Jeremiah 16-20. Today I will be singing the song 'Blessed be the man who trust in the Lord...' based on Jeremiah 17:7-8. When strife or troubles (heat) comes, trusting in the Lord gives us the ability to not fear or be anxious.