Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday

Good morning all! We are halfway through another week. I had a random thought as I did my reading. Paul mentions that he was caught up into heaven and saw things he that were unmentionable. As I was reading again about him being stoned and left for dead I wondered if that was when it happened. Maybe he actually did die and the Lord sent him back because there were things he still needed to do. Or maybe he didn't actually die, but the Lord allowed him to see his reward to help encourage him as he faced all the trials he had to endure. Or maybe it didn't happen then at all! Ha! Just a thought.

Enjoy your studies.

3 comments:

Drama Queens said...

ok done for today although feeling lost since I was gone last week--needing to go back and read Acts 26 & 27 still--hopefully I will have tme after feeding everyone dinner! So-Debbie where were you reading with Paul seeing heaven??

Audrey said...

Done for today. Kinda wierd to finally be done with Acts.

The Lady said...

Sarah, that passage is in 2 Corinthians 12. Paul doesn't actually come out and say he was the one caught up in the vision, but most assume he is speaking of himself. He says it was about 14 years before he wrote 2 Corinthians so that might be a clue to help me out - I just have to find a timeline. :)