Friday, October 30, 2009

Assignment for October 30

Well, here we are. It's our last day in this study. I hope you have been able to glean something from this that will help improve your walk with God. We will be taking a break until January (assuming you will want to return then) but I encourage you to use this time to pursue some other study that interests you and not just take a break totally. I know that's tough for you young moms but if you have learned nothing else from this study you should have learned that you CAN find a few minutes each day to study if you are really committed to doing so. Thank you for all your answers and comments.

Lesson Ten Day Five

2 comments:

Drama Queens said...

So...with all of my time sitting around after surgery I have been looking at books for next time--I found these books by Donna Partow called "Extracting the Precious from..." There was one on Nehemiah, one on Isaiah, etc etc. I looked through them on amazon and I am pretty interested in them-she seems like a pretty good author from what I can tell and it looks like she makes you relate things to your own life which I like. I was most interested in the Isaiah and Nehemiah but there were others that looked good too.

The Lady said...

That sounds promising, Sarah. I'd love to study Isaiah. Nehemiah would be good too. I'll check out the books on Amazon tomorrow. Thanks!