Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Memory Work Challenge - April 14

Whew - I'm a little late today. I actually made it to the gym this morning, thanks to Ann's return to the Seekamp project. Thanks, Ann!!!

OK. Jennifer challenged us yesterday to go above and beyond so today I want you to set your own goal, tell us what it is, and prove you have accomplished it.

One other note, I had a feeling I had forgotten something in that memory verse yesterday. lol

Here's my attempt:

Let love be without hypocrisy.
Abhor what is evil.
Cling to what is good.
Be kindly affectioned to one another with brotherly kindness
not lagging in diligence...

ARG I always have a mental block here. OK I'm off to practice and will return later.

1 comment:

psychomom said...

Let's see...I will try to just do advectives and adverbs (can I remember grammar that well?)

hypocrisy. evil. good. kindly affectionate, preference; diligence, fervent, the; patient, steadfastly; the,; .

wow...I'm not very good at that...

Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer; distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality. Bless those who persecute you. Bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice; weep with those who weep.
Rom. 12:9-15