Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Morning

Good morning, ladies. Julie has already posted for today on Friday's post from last week. I got up on time, but went back to sleep. I guess I'll be exercising this evening instead!

This is the last full week of March. This particular session is scheduled to end at the end of March. Are you needing a break or are you ready to continue? The consensus seems to be that we like doing our own thing best for now so I think we will do another three months of this if you all agree.

Thanks for sticking with me! You all are a great encouragement :)

3 comments:

Qwert said...

I agree.

Audrey said...

I'm back. Did you miss me?

I'm done for today. I agree with keeping this format and I'm fine with starting whenever.

The Lady said...

Hmmm. I can't find whenever on the calendar! hehe